VIRTHUALIS presents MindSafe
MindSafe is an integrated engineering solution that enables you to experience nominal and critical plant conditions and learn quickly how to make the right decisions to control safety, prevent accidents, manage emergencies, and improve maintenance. In short, to take safer and more efficient decisions in operating the plant.
Empowered by 3D immersive visualization and 3D audio effects, MindSafe allows you to immerse plant operators in a realistic environment and test their skills and capabilities to respond to critical situations, as they would be in reality, with an astonishing realism.
MindSafe enables companies to
- Get real Return On HSE Investments
- Commit strongly to Corporate Social Responsibility
- Reach a Sustainable Development approach and culture
“Returns on investment as high as 12:1 (EUR 12 profit for every EUR 1 invested) can be achieved through investing in good OSH” – http://osha.europa.eu
Mindsafe key challenges are:
- Enabling field and control room operators to react to nominal, abnormal and accident situations through a revolutionary immersive training approach
- Keeping knowledge despite workforce retirement
- Enabling managers to face complexity and take safer decisions
- Complying with safety and environmental regulations
- Enabling managers to face risk aversion of population
- Reducing risks from management of changes
- Foster the negotiations with authorities and insurances
MindSafe is the revolutionary solution for HSE created by the VIRTHUALIS company, which is a spin-off of the homonym international consortium – http://www.virthualis.org
MindSafe is the result of the investment made by the VIRTHUALIS company, in terms of design, engineering and coding work, to capitalize the experience gained in 5 years of international research (2005-2010).